Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Boots-Got boots today and they fit great, yippe for me!

$119 BANDOLINO CAMEO BOOT
NEW IN BOX
  • 3" Stacked Wood Heel with Square Toe
  • Buckle Detail along side of boot
  • Smooth Vachetta Leather Construction
  • Manmade Sole
  • Inner Zipper along inside of boot
  • Inner padding along inside of boot for comfort

Another nice score. Some Nordstrom shop-a-holic cleaning out her closet never even wore these - still in the box.

Super $32 value (yes, including shipping). Her loss is my gain.
For weeks I've been shopping for new black boots and just not finding something I love so I agained turned to my trusty ebay. This will have been my 99th ebay purchase over the years with zero disapointment. My worst experience was a wetsuit that didn't quite fit; but I just turned around and re-sold to break even. My best purchse was the lightly used Patagonia ski vest - retail $159 - I paid $49. When I received it I was checking all the zippered pockets to make sure they functioned properly and found that the seller had left $100 dollar bill in the inside pocket. My attempts to contact the seller went unanswered - so the the vest actually ended up paying for itself AND 3 nights of skiing. Ebay rocks.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

jaime here--I totally hate you because I have been on the boot quest for two years and no luck! So kudos!

Elizabeth said...

That is so great. I love the $100 bill story. You must have good Kharma! Very cute boots.