Monday, March 08, 2010

Thanks!

I got good news at work on Friday - it will be a couple of months until it becomes concrete...but we were awarded a construction job that could be the jumping off point for the new company.

If this doesn't work out it won't be from lack of efforts or faith so I am laying down my worrying and just looking ahead and knowing I will find a way.

It has been a tumultuous 18 months - thank you all for your prayers and support that helped keep me going.

Let's switch all the energy over to helping Karen and Dan!!!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

consider it done! and congrats!!

Elizabeth said...

So happy for you!!

joan said...

Your hard work is amazing. You never gave up from day one. Your faith is a good example for all of us.

Bob and Joan said...

Jenny,

THIS IS FABULOUS! I am so impressed with you, your hard work, and faith. I am excited to hear the details as they unfold. We miss you so much but are having an amazing experience serving here on the frontier of the church. We are getting so excited to be with you again. Thanks for thinking of Dan and Karen. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Love, Dad