Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tattoo



Ok – just to be immediately contrary to my blog title I have a rather not boring post. Last weekend I got a new tattoo. Your comments are encouraged, but understand, tattoo etiquette demands that you say “you love it” or “amazing” :)

I’m posting a pic along with and the original artwork that inspired the design – it is a wood-cut print by artist Kirstin Francis, titled
'Poseidon’s Rodeo". I got the tattoo done by Kelly Jordon at Avalon in Pacific Beach and I am truly happy with the result.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it even though Jaime didn't believe it was you.

Congrats on your blog:)

Elizabeth said...

Again I love it and I will add amazing for good measure. I think your blog will be amazing. For some reason just the mundane random things of the day are the most interesting blogs to read. I am using pics of the kids as an excuse but I am trying to get better about posting other things. Maybe you could post about the purchase you made last week.:) Love you!

KM said...

Are you purposely refraining from disclosing the location of your new ink? :) I'm going to guess back, based on size.

Jenny said...

..just didn't occur to me. The tatto is on my lower back.