Sunday, August 27, 2006

Wonderful Night in Laguna

















Last night I gathered my great friends; Terry, Jennifer and Stacey to see the Pageant of the Masters http://www.foapom.com/ in beautiful Laguna Beach.

We met at my house on a perfect California afternoon and Jenn drove us to an excellent restaurant that she had researched and found to be one of the best in town http://www.tiamolagunabeach.com/
The restaurant was charming, the service lovely and the food terrific. The menu is Italian Mediterranean; it is one of those places where every item sounds so good you have trouble just deciding what to order - I had talapia accented with yummy lobster ravioli.
The night was made more exciting because it was the Gala Evening. It is a black tie event with a Mercedes raffle, celebrity guests and host - Miss Terri Hatcher. She was quite charming and talked about the arts with great passion.

It was such fun to wear a fancy dress and heels and spend such a special evening with these fantastic women - I'm lucky the have such great people in my life.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's so fun when an evening turns out as good as you wanted it to. That restaurant sounds yummy!

Elizabeth said...

One of my favorite evening's out was Lillith fair with you. :)

Jenny said...

Liz you are just the sweetest girl. I'm lucky to know you and blessed you are my sister.